TWW “Canine Conditioning” Workshops can provide a conditioning programme to suit your dog’s needs and tailored to meet measurable fitness and training goals, beginning with the CCA 5-point method of assessment, you are fully supported all the way throughout the programme.
Group classes and pre-booked 121 sessions. are available on a Thursday at Tails We Win Workshops – Holly Lodge.
TWWW “Sports Performance Clinic” Exclusive at Holly Lodge with TWWW working alongside Joe Lamont is a pre-booked session on a Wednesday utilising the integrated approach to training in your chosen sport to meet the needs of your canine athlete.
The Aim – “All dogs can benefit” – Over the 8 sessions, we are working together and aim to improve your dog’s:
- Core strength
- Mental focus
- Strength & muscle power
- Greater flexibility and ease of movement for our older dogs
- Reduction in injury
- Improved performance for sporting dogs
- A perfect foundation for our puppies
- Beginning with an assessment of your dog using the CCA approach, utilising 5 different methods.
- 8-week group class – £120 (extra sessions added if needed at £10 per person, to cover missed sessions, this is via zoom)
- 121 individual sessions £45
- Sports Performance Clinic is POA
All programmes include the 5-point assessment, full tailored programme and written report upon completion.